Stats in The Waylanders contains information regarding the basic assets that build around the player's character. From indicating the value of the player's life, the damage value of a weapon, and defense value for various resistances. This page will contains information regarding status effects that can be inflicted on the player, companions, and enemies.
The Waylanders Stats
Each Character gains 2 Attribute Points each time they level up.
Brute force, immunity, and intimidation. Increases Resilience
Pain tolerance, endurance, and bravado. Increases Health.
A character's dexterity, coordination, and cunning. Increases Dodge - Chance.
Environmental awareness, problem-solving, and conversational insight. Increases Critical Chance.
Analytical thinking and careful assessment. Increases Efficiency - Abilities.
Determination, readiness, and tenacity. Increases Speed- Cooldown.
Class Resources are used by Abilities.
Stats are provided by Equipment.
- Intuition: The general Intuition of the character. Affects damage and Stat tests
- Logic:The general Logic of the character. Affects damage and Stat tests.
- Defense Physical: Indicates the percentage of damage reduction against physical attacks
- Defense Magickal: Indicates the percentage of damage reduction against magic attacks
- Penetration: Indicate the amount of armor that will be ignored when performing a physical attack