|Class Type||DPS, Assassin|
Rogue is a Class in The Waylanders. Classes determine the playstyle of your hero, choosing a particular class affects the hero's stats, skills, abilities, and starting gear. The Rogue features the use of Daggers, capable of inflicting lethal damage, high mobility, and has the ability to use Elusions.
- Skills & Abilities
- If you like quiet assassinations, disappearing and reappearing at will, or just stabbing things, you’ll want to play as a rogue.
- Create distractions, then unleash lethal close-range blows to finish off enemies quickly and silently.
- Temporary Damage
- Lethal Execution
- Gouge: Stab the enemy and twist the blade , making them bleed.
- Ash Bomb: Injure and blind nearby enemies, preventing their next attack from connecting.
- Execution: Deal a savage blow to the enemy, doing more damage if they have negative status effects.
- Bramble Bomb: Hit the enemy with a thorny bundle of magickal vines, rooting them in place. Can be used multiple times.
- Assassin's Eye: Coldly assess the weaknesses of your enemies, temporarily increasing your Logic.
- Roll: Tumble to a new position.
Rogue Advanced Classes
- Storm Druid
Rogue Notes & Tips
- Other Notes and Tips go here
|The Waylanders Classes|