Trickster is a Class in The Waylanders. Classes determine the playstyle of your hero, choosing a particular class affects the hero's stats, skills, abilities, and starting gear. Trickster is exclusive to Trasté
- This class is exclusive to Trasté
- Ranged Attacks
This class doesn't have and can't join formations
- Glowy BOOM: Fling a Wisp wherever you want. If it hits bad people, they go BOOM. If not, Wisp goes BOOM far away
- Summon Wisp: Calf more Wisps from wherever Wisps come from.
- Summon Shooty Thing: Call a thing that shoots glowy things at bad people.
- Slippery Wisp: Fling a Wisp where you want. If it hits bad people, they disarmed and Wisp disappears. If not, Wisp just disappears.
- Wake the Thing: Poke the Thing in your bag. It wakes up and spits stuff on bad people. Warning: Stuff could be ANYTHING.
- Go to Friends: Use magick to go to friends. Hello friends!
- Sneaky Devil: You are good at sneaking and spotting good places to play tricks, giving you more Agility and Perception than most.
- Friends!: Every few seconds, a Wisp appears near you. They can be used as ammunition for certain abilities, or can explode, damaging a target.
Trickster Advanced Classes
Trickster Notes & Tips
- Other Notes and Tips go here
|The Waylanders Classes|
Daughter of Lug ♦ Fomorian Champion ♦ Guardian ♦ Healer ♦ Ranger ♦ Rogue ♦ Sorceror ♦ Warrior
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!