|Class Type||Caster, Support|
Healer is a Class in The Waylanders. Classes determine the playstyle of your hero, choosing a particular class affects the hero's stats, skills, abilities, and starting gear. The Healer class features Healing and Protection, providing Buffs to allies, and inflicting Debuffs to enemies.
- Skills & Abilities
- If you prefer using magick in order to help others, play as a healer.
- Call upon the aid of the spirits of the earth in order to provide your companions with defensive or offensive buffs, or use those same spirits to debuff your enemies.
- When your companions have been attacked, cast spells to heal them, or to remove debuffs.
- Healing and Protection
- Ring the Restoration: Create a circle of healing energies, continously healing all within.
- Regrowth: Regenerate your Mana over time.
- Vortex: Wound an enemy with Magickal force, slowing their movement and attacks.
- Heal: Envelop the target in magickal water, restoring theri health.
- Summon the Wild: Call a spiritual guardian to your aid.
- Transform: Turn all enemies in the chosen area into a harmless animal. While in this form, their stats are reduced.
- Focus: Your years of peaceful meditation have increased your willpower.
- Rising Wave: Repeated spellcasting raises your Logic. This effect stack last until the end of combat.
Healer Advanced Classes
- Blood Shaman
- Tidal Druid
Healer Notes & Tips
- Other Notes and Tips go here
|The Waylanders Classes|
Daughter of Lug ♦ Fomorian Champion ♦ Guardian ♦ Ranger ♦ Rogue ♦ Sorceror ♦ Trickster ♦ Warrior
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!