|Class Type||DPS, Fighter|
Warrior is a Class in The Waylanders. Classes determine the playstyle of your hero, choosing a particular class affects the hero's stats, skills, abilities, and starting gear. The Warrior features dual-wielding skills, use of heavy weapons, excels in melee and short-range combat.
- If you want to do a lot of close-range damage, and aren’t worried about defense, specializing as a Warrior may be for you.
- By dual-wielding heavy weapons at all times, you can end fights quickly and emerge as the obvious hero.
- Warriors can also throw their opponents across the field of battle.
- Heavy Weapons
- Short-range Weapons
- Melee Weapons
- Strike: Hit your enemy. Generates Fury
- Cleave: Swing your weapon, striking all enemies in an arc. Consumes all Fury.
- Berserker Aegis: Temporarily shield yourself from attacks, boosting your Aegis. Consumes all Fury.
- Devastate: Hit the enemy with a monstrous blow. Consumes all Fury.
- Roar: Bellow at your foes.
- Grapple: Grapple Grab an enemy, triggering a Grapple. While Grappled, neither you or your enemy can move or attack. Enemies who can't be Grappled will be damaged and knocked down instead.
Warrior Advanced Classes
- Mana Warlord
Warrior Notes & Tips
- Other Notes and Tips go here
|The Waylanders Classes|