|Class Type||Mage, Caster|
Sorceror is a Class in The Waylanders. Classes determine the playstyle of your hero, choosing a particular class affects the hero's stats, skills, abilities, and starting gear. The Sorcerer features the use of Destruction Magick, Teleportation, and excels in unleashing AoE atacks.
- Skills & Abilities
- If you like destroying your enemies with magick, you’ll want to be a sorcerer.
- Use lethal spells on individual enemies, cast incantations that cause havoc across large swaths of the battlefield, and bend reality to get yourself out of the way of attacking enemies.
- Destruction Magick
- Area Attack
- Rune of Razors: Summon a rune on the ground, dealing periodic damage to any enemies in the area.
- Rune of Combustion: Summon a rune on the ground. It will explode when an enemy approaches or when the rune expires. Up to 3 may be placed at one time.
- Magickal Bolt: Blast your enemy with magickal force, injuring them and nearby foes.
- Arcana Wave: Hurl a wave of force that damages and stuns everything in its path.
- Teleport: Instantly move to a new position.
- Channel Magick: Regenerate your Mana by concentrating, unmoing. Last until another spell is cast or the duration ends.
Sorceror Advanced Classes
- Frost Druid
Sorceror Notes & Tips
- Other Notes and Tips go here
|The Waylanders Classes|