|Class Type||Shooter, Scout|
Ranger is a Class in The Waylanders. Classes determine the playstyle of your hero, choosing a particular class affects the hero's stats, skills, abilities, and starting gear. The Ranger class features the use of long-range weapons, excels in long-range combat, allows the use of pets, and is capable of inflicting critical damage.
- Skills & Abilities
- If you enjoy ranged combat with bows, or prefer to train animals to fight for you, you should be a ranger.
- By staying out of the action and forgoing defense, you can focus on assessing an enemy’s weak points and attack them with accuracy in order to inflict critical damage.
- Ranger is the only class that can use Animal Companions.
- Long-range Weapons
- Critical Damage
- Eagle Strike: Strike your enemy and retreat to a place of your choosing.
- Piercing Shot: Fire a single, careful shot through your target and anything behind it.
- Quickshot: Swiftly fire twice at your target.
- Volley: Loose a rain of projectiles, hitting an enemy several times.
- Trinity: Fire three projectiles in a cone, hitting any enemies in your line of fire.
- Archer's Eye: Focus on the weaknesses of your enemies, temporarily increasing your Critical Chance.
- Battlefield Awareness: You have keen eyes and sharp hearing. Your Perception is higher than most people's.
- Animal Companion: You can control an animal companion in combat.
Ranger Advanced Classes
- Draconic Master
Ranger Notes & Tips
- Other Notes and Tips go here
|The Waylanders Classes|
Daughter of Lug ♦ Fomorian Champion ♦ Guardian ♦ Healer ♦ Rogue ♦ Sorceror ♦ Trickster ♦ Warrior
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!